Wedding shows and t.v. wedding shows what works for you
New Year seems a distant memory now so its time to focus on the various Wedding shows are in full swing offering many choices of services, it would be less stressful if you prepare yourself before going, here is some tips to help you focus on the things you need.
- Select which wedding show you want to visit
- Write down what you are looking for.
- Know how much you are willing to spend
- Get information from the stands that interest you
- Select three services for price comparisons
- If you are visiting a large exhibition wear comfortable shoes
- Unless you are 100 percent sure about your choices do not commit to anything
- If you are allowed,take pictures not all venue’s allow this so check first
- Check out offers and make sure you read the small print and there are no hidden surprises
- Write down any idea’s that appeal to you
Take someone with you that is practical for it is so easy to get carried away with all the wonderful exhibitions and before you know it you have chosen something you later regret, often there are penalties for changing contracts.
Though the bigger shows may seem more appealing there are many good local shows so it is worth checking out your local newspaper, dealing with people who are local to you is much easier and it sometimes gives you a chance to check out hotels as often they are held there.
Wedding t.v. shows
For those living in the UK no doubt you will have either heard of or watched the wedding t.v. show call “ Don’t tell the bride” where the groom gets a budget and arranges every aspect of the wedding, quite scary for the brides some do quite a good job of it whilst some are so far off the mark that the bride is upset or angry, it begs the question how well does your man know you or is it a case of him doing what he prefers ?
Over in the USA they have a t.v. show called “Rich Bride Poor Bride”in this show couples are given a budget to see who can come up with the best value wedding and the up’s and down’s of planning a wedding, gives a good idea of what you can get for your money.
These are just a couple of t.v. reality shows covering weddings, there are also t.v. channels dedicated to every aspect of wedding planning, too much choice can certainly cause a melt down and add more stress to an already stressful event.
Now that Christmas and New Year are out of the way there are still many bargains to find so this is another opportunity to try and find those bargains and save on your budget.
There are also lots of offers from travel companies so makes it an ideal time to book for the honeymoon if you are going away.
Depending on where you live there are many ways to save money:
- Groupon deals
- Amazon local
- Packages deals
- Hotel groups
- Look through many of the social sites to.
- Have a go at some competitions a lot of the wedding magazines have them as well as national Wedding shows
There are a number of ways to save on your wedding and yes it takes time to shop around, however with the help of the internet it does make it so much easier, though there is the risk of wedding overload which is why you should really know what it is your looking for when you start your planning.
You can always have your own wedding show by having someone film your complete wedding this can work out expensive depending on how much you want filmed, alternatively you could ask a guest to video specific parts.